Sports Sponsorship Service Account Manager Wanted – Part Time: 10-12 hours per week.
The Sports Service Account Manager will work with sales representatives executing contracts, coordinating on-site events, manage and create recap reports. This includes but not limited to:
- Obtaining graphics from sponsors for signage creation
- Obtaining website graphics
- Tracking the production of signage, delivery, and installation
- Working with represented schools to obtain tickets and distribute to sponsors
- Working game day on site implementing promotions and activations
- Keeping websites up to date, knowledge of Wix.com required
- Keeping social media pages up to date
- Track all sponsor contracts to be sure they are executed and documented
- Create recap reports for each sponsor with data and pictures
- Other assigned tasks as needed.
Candidate must have the following:
- Microsoft office suite, very proficient in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to create pages on LinkedIn and Twitter, plus post on social media
- Ability and knowledge of Wix.com platform.
- Extremely organized and detailed
- Able to work in PowerPoint to create outstanding decks for sales team
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at one time
- Some understand of advertising and sponsorship sales
- Work with represented universities and sponsors
- Able to meet deadlines
Resumes to: Angelo@FoxRunGroup.com or 609-259-1910.
About Shore District Advertising
Shore District Advertising is a sponsorship and advertising sales representation firm representing The Shore Conference of High School Championships, the Township of Toms River, Central Regional School District, Toms River Regional School District and Brick School District.