The Sports Service/Activation Manager, Part Time 10-12 hours per week, will work with sales representatives implementing all elements of contracts, coordinating on-site events, managing, and creating recap reports. This includes but not limited to:
- Obtaining graphics from sponsors for signage production
- Tracking and managing the production of signage, delivery, and installation
- Working game day on-site implementing promotions and activations
- Ensuring websites up to date, some knowledge of Wix.com platform required
- Keeping social media pages up to date
- Track all sponsor contracts to ensure they are executed and documented.
- Create recap reports for each sponsor with data and pictures
- Other assigned tasks as needed.
Candidate must have the following:
- Must be extremely organized and detailed.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, very proficient in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to create pages on LinkedIn and Twitter/X, plus post on social media.
- Ability and knowledge of Wix.com platform.
- Able to work in PowerPoint to create outstanding decks for sales team.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at one time
- Some understanding of advertising and sponsorship sales
- Work with represented universities New Jersey Institute of Technology, Lafayette College, districts including Township of Toms River, Shore Conference of High School, school districts of Toms River, Brick, Central Regional, and sponsors.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Position NOT remote and located in Toms River, NJ
Resumes to: Angelo@FoxRunGroup.com or 609-259-1910.