This is a part-time, non-tenure position which is appointed on a per semester basis. Lecture and Laboratory Instructors are sought to teach 200-level courses in Anatomy and Physiology for nursing, biology, and other pre-health majors.
- Teach one to three anatomy and physiology lecture and/or laboratory sections per semester
- Coordinate with other instructors and department chair to ensure consistency of content and experiences for students in all course sections
- Respond in timely fashion to student, peer and leadership communications
- Facilitate learning and learner development within and beyond the classroom
- Apply appropriate assessment and evaluation tools as part of departmental and general education learning outcomes assessment
- Integrate the core values of respect, compassion, integrity, justice and service in all aspects of interaction.
- Master's degree in Biology, Physiology, or equivalent field or professional degree in healthcare (M.D. etc)
- Demonstrated successful teaching experience at the college/university level is preferred.
- Experience using educational software programs, such as Blackboard.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with students, leadership, and peers.
- Excellent written communication and strong verbal communication skills in the English language.
- Availability for instruction of daytime (8-5) and / or evening or weekend sections
**MUST BE US WORK AUTHORIZED**