This a part-time, non-tenure position which is appointed on a per semester basis.
- Teach 1 to 9 credits per semester of Computer Science undergraduate courses.
- Knowledge of and ability to teach C++ is required
- Integrate the core values of respect, compassion, integrity, justice and service in all aspects of interaction.
- Master’s degree in appropriate field required; doctorate preferred.
- Demonstrated successful teaching experience at the college/university level.
- Ability to teach in non-traditional formats and settings.
- Experience using education software programs, such as Blackboard.
- Competence in teaching with computers.
**MUST BE US WORK AUTHORIZED**