Shore District Advertising, an advertising and sponsorship sales representation firm, is looking for a sales representative based in the Monmouth / Ocean County area.
This is a high-energy entrepreneurial company with a great culture of nurturing and training employees. If you are interested in learning the advertising and sponsorship business, this is the company that will launch your career.
- Secure multiyear/multi-property sponsorships for Shore District Advertising’s represented clients RWJBarnabas Health Arena, Rothman Orthopaedics Sports Complex, Winding River Ice Center, Toms River Township municipal advertising, Toms River School District, Central Regional School District, Brick School District, and the Shore Conference of High Schools. Plus, future properties yet to be announced
- Directly contribute to the revenue development and the overall growth of the business, expanding existing partnerships while identifying and growing new relationships
- Craft specific partner packages/decks with new and innovative ideas that feature one-of-a-kind assets with Shore District Advertising’s portfolio of clients to meet and exceed partner marketing and business goals
- Proactively seek and cultivate business relationships
- Build deep trusted relationships/partnerships with sponsorship decision-makers within businesses and their agencies
- Liaise across internal and external sponsorship, client and all stakeholder teams to understand partner/prospect needs and objectives to create compelling, customized partnership opportunities
- Building, refining, updating, and maintaining a pipeline of prospects; establish and build effective relationships with businesses and agencies
- Maintain a consistent pulse on local and regional business landscape; understand what is relevant, trending, and next
- Direct, negotiate and assist in the execution and fulfillment of all sponsor agreements
Resumes to: Angelo Scialfa, Angelo@FoxRunGroup.com or 609-259-1910
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum) in Business, Professional Sales, Communications, Sport Management, Marketing required
- Minimum of 1 year in sponsorship sales/marketing or internship equivalent experience preferably with an entertainment venue, tickets sales, sponsorship sales or minor league sports team
- Strong knowledge of sponsorship sales, and marketing including industry trends, key players, and terminology, with the ability to craft integrated sponsorship and advertising proposals
- Self-starter with proven ability to research and identify prospective sponsors, partners, and new business opportunities across targeted categories in a competitive landscape
- Understand and/or experienced in ad sales, prospecting, pursuing, and developing new sponsorship partnerships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including creation of convincing and strategic sales approaches, proposals, and presentations
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Highly organized and detailed oriented a MUST.
- The position is NOT remote and located in Toms River, NJ