This part-time position provides assistance in planning, budgeting, organizing, recruiting and maintaining a well-balanced, competitive NCAA Division 2 Acrobatics and Tumbling program. Reports to the Head Acrobatics and Tumbling Coach
- Assist the Head Coach in all aspects of conducting a NCAA Division II Acrobatics and Tumbling program.
- Attend all games, practices, and other team activities.
- Assist in the recruitment of student athletes.
- Assist with team fund raising activities, service, and community engagement efforts.
- Be informed and enforce GCU, CACC, and NCAA rules and guidelines. Successfully complete NCAA Division II Rules Modules. Attend meetings or workshops as appropriate.
- Actively assist in monitoring academic performance of student-athletes and facilitate remediation programs.
- Be knowledgeable of the college’s commitment to Mercy Core Values of respect, integrity, compassion, justice, and service; and support those values in all aspects of interaction.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
**MUST BE US WORK AUTHORIZED**
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Coaching experience at the college or high school level preferred.
- Acrobatics and Tumbling experience at the college level preferred.
- Knowledge of NCAA Division II rules and regulations; must pass Coaches Certification Test.
- First Aid & CPR/AED certified (training provided if needed)
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Valid driver’s license in good standing.